Viewing and downloading images from the Midwood Class of 57 Photo Web Site
1. In your web browser log onto www.gmail.com
2. Username is: midwood57photo
3. Password is: photos57
4. Check Photos on the left of the top line of the Gmail page
5. Picassa Web Albums opens up and there are currently two albums to choose from, the Cocktail Party or Event at Midwood.
Either click on individual small image (thumbnail) to enlarge the image or click on Slideshow above the pictures. Stop the slideshow and return to the album by pressing the esc key on your keyboard.
Please add captions with names of people depicted to make the albums more informative.
Download Individual Images
Click on the thumbnail image. Options then appear to the right of the image and click on the top one to Download Photo.
Depending on how your browser is set up you will then have several options as to which program will view the downloaded image or where you want to save the image. This is a high resolution image (1600 x 1067) and it should make good quality prints. For example you can read the lettering on the name tags. However, it is compressed to speed the download and if you require a higher quality image contact me at email@example.com.
WARNING: Do not delete albums or images as they will then be lost. REMEMBER to SIGN OUT in upper right corner when finished.
Continental Studios Will Also Sell You Prints From Their Web Page
1. On the lower right of the home page click on the View and Order button (with password). You may need to use the slider on the bottom of your browser window to move the page to the left.
2. On the upper left of the next page enter the password in the yellow box below Private Galleries. It is
Click on the link below to go to
The homepage for Continental Studios